In groups of 4 people (sit facing each other),
introduce yourselves and discuss and write down
responses to each of the following questions:
- The name linear algebra suggests both algebraic and geometric
a few topics where both perspectives were important to the topic.
- What algorithms were important in this class?
- Name a few examples of real-life applications that we have looked at so
- Name a few examples of important algebraic properties in this class.
- Name a few examples of important visualizations in this class.
- Name a few examples of important critical reasoning and analysis
in this class.
- It should be fairly clear why algebra, geometry and applications are
a focus of this class - but why do you think critical reasoning and analysis
is also one of the focuses?